Beginning in spring 2020, SEIS and SIRAS are integrating with DR Access Reports, making it easier and faster to produce DRDP reports. Completed/affirmed DRDP (2015) records will be automatically transferred every night into your DR Access Reports account.
What do I need to do in SEIS or SIRAS to make sure this happens?
In order for your records to transfer, enter your DR Access Reports account email into the new field between your name and your role as you enter each of your DRDP records. Figures 1 and 2 show where to enter the email address in SEIS and SIRAS.
Be sure that:
- You enter the email address you provided when you created your DR Access Reports account. This may not be the same email address that you use for your DR Access Learning Center account.
- Your email address is typed correctly.
What if I don’t have a DR Access Reports account?
Register at DRAccessReports.org
What if I’m not sure if I have a DR Access Reports account?
Go to DRAccessReports.org and click on “Forgot Password” to check if you have an account. You can also reset your password. Be sure to note your account email and password in a secure location for future reference.
What if I don’t see my DRDP rating records in DR Access Reports?
If you do not see your DRDP rating records in DR Access Reports, confirm that:
- It has been 24 hours since you affirmed/completed the rating records.
- You provided a valid DR Access Reports email address on each record without any typos. If you make an error entering your account email, the record will not transfer.
- Your DR Access Reports account uses the same email address that you provided on your rating records. Your DR Access Reports account email may be different than the one you use for other accounts such as the DR Access Learning Center.
How can I produce a report if my records aren’t showing up in my DR Access Reports account?
You can still export DRDP data from SEIS and SIRAS and then import it into DR Access Reports. Watch this short video (https://vimeo.com/223362450) to learn how to download your DRDP records from SEIS or SIRAS onto your computer and import those records into DR Access Reports.
What if I need assistance?
If you need support with DR Access Reports, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-673-9220 x4.