DRDP Timeline for Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education
- Identify eligible children to assess. Children must begin special education services before November 1 for the fall assessment and before April 1 for the spring assessment.
- Check with your administrator about when and where to submit your DRDP (2015) Rating Records.
Complete the DRDP (2015) for Each Eligible Child:
- Observe and document children’s skills on the DRDP (2015) measures throughout the fall and spring.
- In the six-week period before your SELPA’s fall and spring deadlines, focus on the measures for which you do not have sufficient observations and documentation. Observations should be current with a child’s skills.
- Complete an Information Page/Rating Record for each eligible child.
Produce Reports of Results:
- Using SEIS or SIRAS? Your DRDP results will automatically transfer nightly to DRAccessReports.org if you enter your Reports account email while entering DRDP records.
- Produce DRDP (2015) reports for children at any time to plan instruction; inform goals, outcomes, and learning targets; share with families; and track progress.