This guide offers helpful suggestions for successfully completing the online courses.
Fall 2019 Training Requirements:
All DRDP (2015) special education assessors must complete two online training courses by December 31, 2019:
- Using the DRDP (2015) for Special Education
- New for 2019-20: Using DRDP (2015) Reports for Special Education
- You must complete the first course before taking the second. If you completed the first course in 2018-19, you will be automatically registered for the second course.
- You must complete both courses by December 31, 2019 (assessors hired after the fall assessment period have until May 31, 2020).
- If you do not have a DRAccessLearn account, (formerly “The Learning Center”), create one at draccesslearn.org.
For more information
If you are a general education preschool teacher, Early Head Start, or Head Start teacher, please visit the Desired Results for Children and Families website, for information about training to use the DRDP (2015):